Sasunaru is stupid Sasunaru is stupid

oh i just love the beggining

there gos naruto and youde think hed go to hinata but nooooooooo it is sasuke kuuuuun!

Naruto- Bleach Parody Naruto- Bleach Parody

NEAT

tobi is kon! perfect! but whos chad, hes my fav

Missile Time Waster Missile Time Waster

You know you're a loser with no time when you spend time playing this game beatboxing to the beat of the missile hitting the walls

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

sweet!

its so tempting to make a song and post it. which im gonna do

1--0---13-4-69---0---4-5-2---0---0---
50---1---0---------------------------
-----------c--0-3-51-7-b4---c---2---2 ---c---1----1-8---0-9---c------------
----------------------a--2---7-8-6-0-
--3-1---5-2---4-8-1---35-7-2-a--12-a-
---------------------------------

i rock. i know. so does evil dog

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

neat game!

i love this game. funny storyline!

oh yeah just to let everybody know, CHINA TOOK OVER TIBET WHOM DID NOTHING!
TIBET DISERVES TO BE ITS OWN COUNTRY AGAIN!

not sure how this will end up.. stupid chinese

Coat of Arms Coat of Arms

Great job, but minor details

Let's go ahead and start at the beginning of the piece. Really cool and really gives a good forshadowing to what is soon coming, but I wish you would drag it out a little bit before you went into the intro with the strings. It was just a little too much too soon. Milk out mysterious beginnings a little more. They just make the middle seem so much more intense.

Alright, now when you get into the "melody" which was hard for me to find which instrument had it, which has it's own affect to people, so I won't let it hurt any score, but you have this snare which actually bothered me to no end. A bit too loud and you need to use rolls a little bit more sparingly. They should be more of a gateway to the next phrase.

The spaces you used to quiet things down a little really made this song pop out and I really loved it. It gave it this wonderful feeling of contrast you don't normally see in songs.

So, just one more thing. I had a hard time with the quality, and it's hard for me to say that because quality can be blamed on many factors, such as money, speakers, programs, you name it. But one thing of the quality that was bad was the shortage of reverb. This is a song where (especially in the more quiet parts) a little resonance can go a long way in making more of an impact.

I have yet to even see if you have other things out, but might as well check because this song was overall really good with some small things that need some improvement. Good Work

Voltus responds:

Thank you for your feedback, although I dont really agree with your statement on the quality of the sounds. Every Instrument has at least some reverb or room to it and is generally out of a good sounding soundfont or sample library, I just didn't want to overdo it you know? If you are clustering everything together with reverb, the sounds don't stand out as I wanted them to. Maybe I also should have mentioned that this is my first orchestral/cinematic track ;)

Passing Time Passing Time

Short, but sweet.

This loop is the kind I can actually listen to for a disturbing amount of time. Improv singing and rapping and what-not, but anyway, I'm a bit surprised at the 3/5 stars this has. The simplicity of the two major 7th chords (correct me if I'm wrong) and the background stuff behind those are well done and keep the song filled with melody. The bass is also groovy yet subtle with that groove. This actually gives it such a chill feel and I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm trying to come up with something wrong, but the quality of this song is so good and not to mention of how in flavor it is with my personal tastes. Great Job, bro.

Nu Moon Nu Moon

This is really dark, man. I love the bass hits that have little predictability to them. The strings that hold the entire song really bring suspense to the darkness. I also really respect all of the weird things going on in the background.

And you could probably see it coming, I have just two problems. One is short and sweet. The loop is a bit sloppy. The strings that hold sound like they go out and then back in. It kinda sucks because it's held the entire length, but when it gets to the end of the loop, it just sounds bad. Number two is that it's repetitive. On the third listen of this song, I did a little experiment. I went ahead and just skipped around the song. I was pretty much making my own arrangement at that point. In reality, you could have made this song about 40 seconds long, and have the same song except for a couple of points.

Everything I say negatively, you must realize I'm being really picky with it because it's already really good. I am certainly not a believer of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" though, so that's why I think it can always be improved. Keep at it, bro

tripledigit responds:

Thank you very very much for being honest and giving genuine criticism and tips. I really appreciate it and will definitely keep the flaws of my previous works in mind when i create new songs so that I can continue to improve and produce the best possible tracks in the future.